The entire ecosystem of Liftinsight can be linked to any other platform through simple API links.
Input: All data that is fed into Liftmanager, for example maintenance data from the maintenance party, can be entered automatically into Liftmanager. This means that a maintenance company only needs to register activities in its own systems, throughput to Liftmanager is fully automated.
Output: All data that is visualized in Liftmanager can also be forwarded to other dashboards via simple APIs. So if you, as a building owner, use your own building management system you can add the data of the elevators to it. You can choose if you only want to send the most important parameters and look into Liftmanager for a possible floor, or if you also want to have all the details of the elevators sent to your own system.
Data only: It is also possible to load only the raw data from the sensors directly into your own systems. Please note that this way you do not send the data via Liftinsight's Big Data and AI platform so this also means that no interpreted data is available. By only loading the raw sensor data into your own system you can directly process this data yourself and make analyses based on your own AI and Big Data tools.
Overview of the most important available kpi's that can be accessed via APIs:
1. Elevator is approved / safe
2. Last maintenance date
3. Last inspection date
4. Open inspection item(s)
5. Last date of failure
6. # malfunctions per 100,000 rides
7. # malfunctions per 100,000 rides (extremely low, low, average, high, extremely high)
8. % malfunctions with confinement
9. % faults due to improper use
10. Longest failure response time without confinement
11. Longest response time in confinement
12. Open fault(s)
13. Number of rides per year
14. Use of the elevator (extremely low, low, medium, high, extremely high)
15. Most visited floor
16. Least visited floor
17. Elevator health (= ratio between elevator movements and doorways) (extremely low, low, medium, high, extremely high
18. Expected maintenance date (based on the number of measured trips and necessary interval)
19. Number of maintenance performed per year
20. Advice on the number of maintenance trips
21. Expected investments within one year
22. Expected investments within five years
23. Expected investments within ten years