ON THIS PAGE WE WILL INFORM YOU OF NEW RELEASES, BUG FIXES, AND MAINTENANCE OF OUR PLATFORM.
04/16/2021 - Liftmanager: As a result of user feedback, a number of small but very important improvements have been made to Liftmanager recently:
- In some cases, Liftmanager gave an incorrect message that the battery voltage of the Liftboxs-Door sensor would be too low. When the sensor is reconnected, the battery voltage drops a little bit, but has no effect on the operation and is restored automatically after this action. The customer now only receives a message if the battery voltage is too low over a longer period (1 day).
- Despite the fact that the sensors are properly onboard, it was possible that it was indicated in Liftmanager that the link had not yet been established. To this end, an adjustment has been made in the software so that this false report no longer occurs.
- Unfortunately we see cases where an installed door sensor does not go "live" after onboarding. The cause of this is currently unclear and is still under investigation. Fortunately, we can still restart such a sensor remotely. So if you have a sensor onboard that does not send data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then solve the problem. We will of course continue to work on a structural solution.
04/16/2021 - Liftmanager: Due to a bug fix on the IoT platform, it is unfortunately necessary to take Liftmanager off the air for a maximum of half an hour. We have this scheduled for next Tuesday, April 20, 2021, between 5:30 PM and 6:00 PM (CET). At that moment, Liftmanager is therefore temporarily unavailable. We hope that this announcement will keep the inconvenience to a minimum. Nevertheless, we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
04/16/2021 - Liftmanager in combination with Liftboxs sensors: In order to continuously ensure a reliable data connection, our provider has planned an update of the VPN server next Thursday, April 22, 2021. Between 07:00 and 08:00 (CET) there will be a maximum of two short interruptions to the existing VPN connections. However, these are immediately restored and data that could not be sent during the interruption will be buffered and sent to Liftmanager later. Our sincere apologies in case you are bothered by this.
10/30/2020 - Liftmanager: Due to data cloud related work the communication with the cloud will be down on Tuesday November 3rd from 08:00am (CET). The downtime will be limited to 15 to 30 minutes. During this period there will be no data communication between the sensors and the cloud. However all sensor data will be buffered on the sensor and will be send to the cloud as soon as the connection is established again. Also the data communication between the cloud and the website / app will be down during this period but again, all changes made in the desktop or mobile application will be transferred to the cloud as soon as the connection is online again.
09/07/2020 - Liftmanager: Update to version 4.2.0. in which, in addition to bug fixes, a further elaboration of the stop location recognition has now been completed. Various language changes have also been made in the graphs of the performance measurements and from this version the expired inspections are even more clearly visible in the general dashboard. There were problems logging in to the mobile application on some devices, these have also been resolved. Finally, from now on there is also the possibility to make an Excel export of only a selected group of lifts.
07/27/2020 - Liftmanager: Update to version 4.1.0. in which, in addition to bug fixes, a further elaboration of the floor recognition has now been implemented. In addition, improvements have been made in the responsiveness and user-friendliness of the entire application, the import and export functions have been improved and, in addition to Dutch, English and German, the French language has now also been added as a standard option.
07/22/2020 - Liftmanager in combination with Liftboxs sensors: In order to continue to guarantee the reliability of the connectivity, on Wednesday 07-22-2020 maintenance will be carried out on the 2G network that we use for the connectivity of our sensors. Between 06.30 a.m. to 08.00 a.m. (CEST) it can happen that the connection is lost briefly. This is not a problem since sensor data that cannot be sent will be buffered and sent after the connection is restored.
07/15/2020 - Liftmanager in combination with Liftboxs sensors: In order to continue to guarantee the reliability of the connectivity, on Wednesday 07-15-2020 maintenance will be carried out on the 2G network that we use for the connectivity of our sensors. Between 06.30 a.m. to 08.00 a.m. (CEST) it can happen that the connection is lost briefly. This is not a problem since sensor data that cannot be sent will be buffered and sent after the connection is restored.
07/02/2020 - Liftmanager: Update to version 4.0.0. the completely redesigned version of Liftmanager appears. The application has been completely overhauled from A to Z. In addition to the new design, various bug fixes have been implemented and a number of KPIs have been added to the dashboard.
06/29/2020 - Website: Today the new Liftinsight website went live. In the new website, our new house style has been fully implemented and the available information is more clearly findable for the various target groups (Lift professionals, facility managers, building owners, etc.). New downloads have also been added and you can now find more information about our toolkit and the Customer Success Implementation Plan.
05/08/2020 - Liftmanager: Update to version 3.4.3 in which besides bug fixes the German language has now been added.
03/27/2020 - Liftmanager: Update to version 3.4.0 in which besides bug fixes also changes in the reading rights have been made. The stop location recognition has also been implemented in this version.
02/26/2020 - Liftmanager: Update to version 3.2.0 in which besides bug fixes also the following changes have been made:
- Email reporting extensions (preview, optout, call to action, data selection)
- Labels in Lift export
- Adjust technical file manager
- Stopping place obligations
- Adjust sensor management organization
02/11/2020 - Liftmanager: Update to version 3.1.0 in which besides bug fixes also the following changes have been made:
- Email reports
- Recording lift manager statistics (availability etc.)
- Onboarding of the reference sensor in the desktop and mobile app
- Door sensor in the rear
- Reconnects adjusted in overview
01/31/2020 - Liftmanager: Update to version 3.0.0 in which besides bug fixes the existing roles and rights structure has been simplified. This means that the roles and rights structure has become a lot easier. Previously, we had 3 ways in which a user could be linked to an elevator. Now that's just 1 way, via the permissions at the lift level. For all existing users, we have ensured that they can view and edit the same lifts as before. In addition, the lift companies are, as manager, linked to the existing lifts as standard.
12/12/2019 - Liftmanager: Update to version 2.8.0 in which besides bug fixes also the following changes have been made:
- Soft delete of components in desktop and Liftmanager app
- Replacement of components from a registration in desktop
- Selection option component calculation running time / trips / door movements
- Calculation next activity of component adjusted based on new selection
- View the latest inspection with inspection points in the Liftmanager app
11/18/2019 - Liftmanager: Update to version 2.7.0 in which besides bug fixes also the following changes have been made:
- UX adjustments in app
- View registrations in the app
- Create / edit / delete components in the app
- Scanned lift book including photos in the app and desktop version
- Create and view notes in the app
- Link between registrations and technical file in desktop version
11/11/2019 - Liftmanager: Update to version 2.6.0 in which besides bug fixes also the following changes have been made:
- Making the performance measurements visible in the app
- Managing malfunctions and r / o / m in the app
- Managing the technical file in the app
10/25/2019 - Liftmanager: Update to version 2.5.0 in which besides bug fixes also the following changes have been made:
- The addition of the dashboard graphs in the mobile and tablet app, such as the number of trips, maintenance and planning maintenance.
- The big data platform has also been updated (production) to support these new functions.
10/09/2019 - Liftmanager: Update to version 2.4.0 in which besides bug fixes also the following changes have been made:
- The best maintenance period
- Archiving of lifts
- The inspection body for migrated lifts
- Creating templates from technical file